BR10 ETFE WELDING MACHINE
ethylene-tetrafluoroethylene, (ETFE), offers a remarkable opportunity to
develop solutions that integrate modern lightness, durability, design and
ecological values. ETFE can be made into lass-like sheets or inflated into
‘multi-layered’ cushions and is being used in some of the most innovative new
buildings around the world. ETFE, has greatly increased in popularity as a
construction material due to its versatility, light weight, tensile strength
and excellent weathering properties.
That is reason why
Balacchi HF has developed the series of machines for welding of ETFE material.
The design of BR10ETFE welding machines involves the big C frame that gives
wide space for material handling.
- Stationary or movable (up to 15m), 10kW
- Working welding area: 10 x 1000 mm or 10 x 800 mm
- Working height: 100 mm; Working pressure: 200kPa
- Pneumatic controlled upper welding bar, widespread with pneumatic cylinders and and antic crush protection device
- Adjustable cooling system for welding bars integrated in the machine